About me and my work
Training and experience
I have an MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy from the Metanoia Institute in London, UK. The integrative approach draws on a variety of psychotherapy disciplines meaning that your therapy is tailored very specifically to your individual needs.
After finishing my psychology degree and prior to my training as a therapist, I spent 13 years working in advertising and marketing, specialising in consumer psychology.
I established my private practice 30 years ago and actively keep my skills above the recommended BACP and UKCP guidelines for CPD (continuous professional development).
I aim to be as flexible as possible, to meet the needs of clients in a very wide variety of circumstances. I offer:
- evening and early morning appointments if needed
- work-from-home, parent-friendly and shift-friendly hours
- both long and short term work
- rapid response to crisis situations
- mixed appointment types for those with intense work and travel schedules eg different time lengths
- a sensitive, flexible service for those in the public eye
I work within the guidelines of the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy laid down by the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).